IFA Currency Transfer Services
Incompass has tailor-made currency transfer services for financial advisers and their clients. Here we'll tell you how we work and what both you and your client can expect from us:
- Charging structure.
- The transfer process.
- Post registration process.
- Ready to trade.
- Post trade.
- Ongoing requirements.
- Help desk.
- Your client will benefit from a fixed spread for his or her transfer.
- We do not charge for tax clearance certificates and take care of all your client’s exchange control needs.
Once we have received the registration forms, we will contact you to ask whether our communication should go to the client or via yourself. Naturally all communications must also still comply with regulatory boundaries.
- If you select client contact we will deal directly with the client on all matters.
- If you select IFA contact all communication will go via yourself apart from us contacting the client to confirm receipt of their funds, the actual trade and confirmation of the trade (these are regulatory requirements).
- If you are a category 2 adviser for your client, or hold a suitable power of attorney, we are allowed to deal with you on all aspects of the transfer process including receipt of funds, the actual trade and confirmation of the trade. Please send us the appropriate paperwork to confirm your permission to act on your client's behalf.
Rest assured that your client will never receive any other communication, such as mailshots or newsletters, from us.
Once your client has been registered the following will happen:
- Confirmation that the client is registered.
- Application for any required tax clearances.
- Obtaining the details of the benefiary bank account.
- Opening an Investec Corporate Cash Management Account in the client's name to facilitate the transfer.
Ready to trade
Once we have received the funds that should be transferred and the necessary exchange control clearance from SARS, we will contact the client or yourself (as per preference) to discuss the client's trading needs. The options are then:
- To trade straight away; or
- To request that we 'monitor the rate' until it reaches certain levels.
Once the client has traded, you (provided you are a category 2 adviser) or your client, will receive the trade confirmation which must be signed and returned to us via fax or email.
We maintain the client's records so future trades will not require a client to register with us again. As part of our service we also record any unused allowances for future reference.
You have access to a toll free help desk and trading line:
- International: 0800 060 028
- Email: email@example.com
Please feel free to use either whenever you have questions regarding our currency transfer services or a specific trade.
Do you have any questions about our IFA services? Or would you like to register your clients straightaway? Simply call us on +21 (0) 21 424 2936 or email us here:
- Market leading forex rates.
- No administration fees.
- ISO 9001 accredited service levels.
- ISO 27001 accredited security levels.
- 100% transparency on all money transfers.
- Tailored services to meet your money transfer needs.