IFA Currency Transfer Process Flow
This is our IFA currency transfer process explained step-by-step. For an in-depth look, be sure to read the detailed description of our IFA currency transfer services.
The IFA help desk
We maintain a register with your details, your client's details and your communication preference. Registration can be done over the phone and all we need is:
- Your name.
- Your contact details.
Adding a client
Registering a client for trade
If a client is not already registered for trade, a registration pack must be completed:
- Completed application form.
- Signed introduction letter.
- Signed client advice.
- FICA documentation.
You will receive confirmation via email or sms once the registration has been completed successfully.
Requesting a trade
- The amount to be transferred as well as the currency.
- Destination of the funds as well as the currency.
- Any exchange control regulations.
Receiving funds from the client
Client able to trade
- Market leading forex rates.
- No administration fees.
- ISO 9001 accredited service levels.
- ISO 27001 accredited security levels.
- 100% transparency on all money transfers.
- Tailored services to meet your money transfer needs.