Foreign Exchange Contracts (FECs)
Incompass offers Foreign Exchange Contracts (FECs) to protect businesses from the effects of volatile markets. Unexpected fluctuations in currency prices have the potential to cost your company a lot of money.
What is a FEC?
A FEC is an agreement between two parties to exchange two designated currencies on a fixed date and at a fixed exchange rate.
In other words, the exchange rate for a trade in the future is secured now, so that both parties have certainty about the exchange rate when the trade happens.
This protects both parties from unexpected and adverse currency movements.
Why should you let Incompass help you negotiate Foreign Exchange Contracts?
Incompass is the trusted negotiator for some of the most prominent corporates in South Africa.
These corporates keep on coming back to us because they know they can count on our team for:
- Competitive pricing: Our expert and knowledgeable team negotiate competitive prices for each trade.
- Flexibility: Our team tailor your FEC to suit your specific needs when it comes to amounts, delivery dates and business transactions.
- Convenience: With our team on your side, you enjoy easy access to forex markets and banks.
- Tailored strategy: Our team will work with you to develop a strategy that speaks to your business needs to best hedge your currency risk.
- Exchange control advice: South Africa is one of less than 25 countries in the world who still has exchange control regulations. Our team can assist you with advice on these regulations so that you can be sure that your business always comply with the South African Reserve Bank's requirements.
- Predictability: With a FEC in place, you can budget better and on-sell with confidence, certain of the cost of your imported goods.
Start trading more securely today.
- Market leading forex rates.
- No administration fees.
- ISO 9001 accredited service levels.
- ISO 27001 accredited security levels.
- 100% transparency on all money transfers.
- Tailored services to meet your money transfer needs.