Incompass Cash Account Intelligent Cash Management
A dynamic alternative to the banks money market accounts and funds, Incompass offers a fully managed and service driven cash account supplying competitive rates of interest with the additional benefit of personal banking facilities.
Key Features and Advantages
With the Incompass Cash Account, you get three accounts in one. This way we can tailor your type of savings specifically to your needs.
- You can open it from abroad. No need to appear personally in a South African bank.
- The ability to transfer your foreign currency money to your cash account as you please, at your own pace and whenever the exchange rate is to your favour.
- Transfer money directly from your Incompass Cash Account to third party accounts, for example for the purchase of your property, car etc. simply by instructing your designated cash account manager.
- Debit orders set up on the account, so that expenses such as your insurance and medical aid can get paid automatically out of the account.
- Your money is available within 24 hours.
- Superior private bank service experience every cash account holder is designated with their own personal cash account manager, instructions such as payments, debit orders and statements are simply routed directly through to the manager for processing. No more frustrating bank queues, automated answering systems or complex instruction procedures.
Opening your Incompass Cash Account (Cash Account South Africa)
We will require:
- A certified copy of your passport
- A certified copy of a utility bill as proof of your address (not older than 3 months)
Upon receipt our administrators will complete your application form which will be e-mailed or faxed to you for your signature.
Incompass utilises the services of Investec Private Bank as the provider of the Cash Account.
Investec is an international specialist private banking group that provides its select clients with innovative products and services.
The South African operations mirror those of the international Investec group, focusing on investment banking, treasury and specialised finance, private client activities and asset management.
Through a Dual Listed Companies structure, Investec has primary listings in South Africa and the UK. Investec Limited is one of the top 30 largest companies listed on the JSE Securities Exchange (JSE).
Further Information and Consultations
For any further questions or information please contact us. Consultations are free and non obligatory.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about Cash Account South Africa
At Incompass Financial Services we believe that quality service starts from your very point of contact with us. To this end we endeavour to answer all enquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
In the event your enquiry is of an urgent nature please feel free to telephone us.
“We look forward to being of assistance to you with your Cash Account South Africa.”