There are a lot of things that need to be organized and done if you are in the process of moving to South Africa. One matter that should get your attention sooner rather then later is your tax situation.
To make this as easy and straight-forward for you as we can, Incompass has developed an International Tax Health Check which will guide you through the issues that now face you.
The Tax Health Check explains in detail and plain English how your tax situation will look like after your relocation. It is tailored to your specific circumstances and addresses the new issues you are facing.
The Tax Health Check explains the legal consequences of the double tax treaty between your home country and South Africa and its impact on your specific situation. It informs you which tax has to be paid in which country from now on.
It not only addresses your income tax situation, but also the change in your capital gains tax and inheritance tax status.
You will get all the required information on implementing the advice provided. For example, which forms have to be completed and submitted and what other actions you might have to take. We even provide you with all necessary forms and paperwork that you need.
Other information in the Tax Health Check includes:
- Establishing non residency in your home country
- Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- National Insurance in Home country
- Can you keep contributing? What is going to happen to the money you paid in already
- Income source and tax implication
- What will happen to your rental income, dividends, interest, pension, business income etc in the future, Where will you pay tax, which country needs to know about this income
- Ongoing tax in home country
- What needs to be done in home country still?
- Existing investments/ tax changes
- Is your investment still tax beneficial?
- Exchange Control
- Tailored to your situation, what do you need to know and do to make sure you can take your money out of South Africa again at a later stage?
- Offshore benefits
- Does it make sense to invest offshore?
- Tax system in SA
- All information you need on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax in SA
- Registration for Income tax in SA
- Information on annual tax return
- Opportunities and Threats you might face
Contact us for more information about the Tax Health Check South Africa.
At Incompass Financial Services we believe that quality service starts from your very point of contact with us. To this end we endeavour to answer all enquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
In the event your enquiry is of an urgent nature please feel free to telephone us.
“We look forward to being of assistance to you.”
Incoming search terms:
- tax on inheritance money in south africa
- south african inheritance tax
- income tax on inheritance south africa
- tax on cash inheritance south africa
- South african tax laws regarding inheritance received from uk
- inheritance tax south africa
- south african tax on inheritance
- taking money out of south africa
- cash inheritance tax in south africa
- tax health south africa