It is common knowledge that investors need to hold a diversified portfolio in order to make the most of all the investment opportunities that exist.
Increasingly investors have looked to property to provide the diversification that they seek for a number of reasons:
- Risk – Stock Market investments can offer high returns, but at the expense of exposure to risk by means of volatility. This is especially true for the non-professional investor as there are many hidden external factors that can effect a financial investment.
- Other peoples money – No other investment allows you to purchase with other peoples money (The Bank) and pay this back with other people money (the rental income from tenants).
- Return orientated – Buying specifically for investment purposes allows the investor to remove the emotion from the purchase and look at the property purely as an investment vehicle.
- Capital release – If you own property, you can release equity against this.
- Capital growth – Depositing your money in the bank or investing in fixed interest products generally does not provide you with any capital growth (after inflation). If you buy property (or shares), however, you do so expecting that the property will grow in value over time.
- Rental income – One of the advantages of owning investment property is that you can start to receive an income almost immediately.
- Degree of control – One of the main reasons people decide to invest in property rather than shares is that they have greater control over their asset.
Incompass provide a buyers consultancy from an investors prospective, we look at the cold hard facts of rental returns and growth prospects. We have nurtured links with property experts, liquidators and bank repossession departments with a view to accessing the very best investment property on the South African marketplace.
Contact us for more information about Property Services South Africa
At Incompass Financial Services we believe that quality service starts from your very point of contact with us. To this end we endeavour to answer all enquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
In the event your enquiry is of an urgent nature please feel free to telephone us.
“We look forward to being of assistance to you with Property Services South Africa.”
Incoming search terms:
- property services in south africa
- african property services
- what can i claim for rental property in south afica
- property services charges south africa
- rental income insurance south africa
- when is rental claimable in south africa
- what expenses can you claim against rental income in South Africa
- tax calculator for rented property sa
- rental tax calculator
- rental income calculator south africa