A bond in South Africa is utilised either for the purpose of purchasing a property or raising capital (from the equity in your house) and is normally achieved either by sourcing funds directly from a lending institution such as one of the banks or via a bond originator.
There are several advantages to using a bond originator:
- Ascertain, by uncovering your specific needs, the correct type of financing for your circumstance.
- Advise you on all the associated costs with your house purchase or capital raising.
- They are able to negotiate with all the major lenders on your behalf therefore meaning they do the shopping around on your behalf to see which lender will provide the most competitive financing package for you. Approaching a single bank will mean you only get offered one rate.
- Completion of the paperwork and associated documentation to ensure rapid processing of your bond application.
- Liaising with attorneys and estate agents.
- Constant feedback to you as to the progress of your bond.
- Pre approval certificates so you know exactly what you can borrow before you start you house hunting.
The Incompass Financial Services Group is an independent bond originator meaning it is not tied to any particular lending institute. It is impartial in what lender it recommends so clients can be assured we will obtain the right bond and the right interest rate on your behalf.
We specialize in assisting foreigners, immigrants and South Africans abroad in the more complex filed of financing of property and can boast of a client base that includes South Africa largest independent immigration company Intergate Immigration Service and one of the leading buyers consultants – SA HomeBuyers.
Contact us for more information about Property Finance South Africa.
At Incompass Financial Services we believe that quality service starts from your very point of contact with us. To this end we endeavour to answer all enquiries and e-mails within 24 hours.
In the event your enquiry is of an urgent nature please feel free to telephone us.
“We look forward to being of assistance to you with more information about Property Finance South Africa.“
Incoming search terms:
- property finance south africa
- property development finance south africa
- property development finance in south africa
- property development funding
- property development funding south africa
- finance for property development south africa
- funding for property development
- property funding sa
- property financing south africa
- property finance in south africa